November 21, 2008

A Meme

I am happy and surprised but I have to express a very big "Thank you" to Jama at the wonderful and always interesting Properine Goat Hill blog. I have never been tagged for a meme but I am touched she thought of me.

I hope I can follow the instructions correctly and don't mess this up too much.

The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Hmm.. six random things about myself....let's see if I can think of a few things.

1. My birthday is on Christmas eve, I will be 33. (and yes, my birthday presents always seemed to be wrapped in Christmas paper when I was a kid...come to think of it...they still are.

2. I have a twin sister, but we were never the twins that liked to dress alike to fool the teacher, actually we spent most of our childhood trying and yearning to be seen as individuals.

3. My favorite animal is the goat, for many reasons but most of all because goats are an animal with a sense of humor if there ever was one.

4. My favorite season is Spring, I love the way everything turns green again and seems to come to life...and all the baby animals!

5. I have a fear of tornados...so what am I doing living in Kansas?? ( I actually love KS, despite the risk of tornados).

6. I named our farm, "Shiloh Prairie Farm" after a horse called Shiloh that was very special and dear to me.

The six people I am tagging are:

Amy at "I love Nubians, make mine mini!"
Nikki at Chicks & Kids Farm
Tim & Marnie at Chestnut Meat Goats
Pam at Life on a Southern Farm
Juri at My Life
Tonia at All Natural Simple Life

I had a really difficult time just picking 6 people to tag, there is so many more great blogs that I really enjoy reading. Amy came to mind not only because she has a great blog, but because she is such a nice person and a good friend. I tagged Nikki because I love reading about her chickens, her blog is my "chicken fix" until I can talk my husband into getting some for our own farm! Tim and Marnie's blog is new, but as a Boer goat breeder myself I find their blog very interesting. It is neat to read about Boer goat breeders in other countries. Tonia and Pam have wonderful farm blogs with lots of beautiful pictures and stories. Juri is such a good writer and I have learned a lot of interesting things about herbs and other things from her blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for tagging me Jennifer!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer,
Thanks for thinking of me.

I found your random facts very interesting.. and you didn't mess anything up.lol..Good job!
Pam

Jennifer said...

Thank you Amy & Pam!