2 cans (6 1/2 oz each) chunk-style tuna
6 oz uncooked egg noodles
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/3 cup sliced green onions
2/3 cup sour cream
2 tsp. mustard
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
1/4 to 1/2 tsp. salt
1 small zucchini, sliced
1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
1. Drain and flake the tuna, set aside.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in hot water.
3. Combine noodles with tuna, celery and green onions in large bowl.
4. Blend in the sour cream, mustard, mayonnaise, thyme and salt.
5. Spoon half the mixture into a buttered 2-quart casserole dish. Top with half the zucchini and repeat layers.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
11 hours ago