September 15, 2008

An Email From Sundae's Mom!

When you raise animals and they go to new homes you often wonder how they are doing. Every once in awhile their new owners will send me updates on the goats they have got from me and I always love getting them. One of the best for doing this is a very nice lady named Rebecca from Oklahoma. Last fall she bought a young doe kid named Sundae from us as a pet. Rebecca has been very happy with the goat she got from us and has sent me several updates on how Sundae is doing and has even sent pictures. I happily got another nice email from Sundae's "mom" a couple weeks ago and she updated me on how Sundae is doing and sent me some new pictures of her. Rebecca's email is copied below:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi!

I just wanted to let you know Sundae is still doing wonderful. I think she is so pretty. She still loves Annie & Belle. They are all 3 always together. She is very protective of them if one of the other goats pick on them Sundae will defend them. They all 3 come in the house every night to get treats and get their special attention. They are spoiled rotten. Here are some new pictures I took of Sundae thought you would like to see how big she has gotten.

Rebecca





6 comments:

Peggy said...

Enjoyed reading your blog and seeing the photos of your goats. They are beautiful

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the compliment and for commenting on my blog peggy! I would tell the goats what you said, but really they are way too much of divas as it is and there is nothing worse than a goat with an ego. hehe :-)

Patty said...

Goats are just the best ! Had fun reading through your blog this morning, now I had better get off the computer and go feed my goats before they start bawling : )

Patty said...

Goats are just the best ! Had fun reading through your blog this morning, now I had better get off the computer and go feed my goats before they start bawling : )

Anonymous said...

I always love hearing how the goats are doing whoever we sell them too and I'm always glad to hear that they are doing well and have had made some pretty kids!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Patty!

I really do too Amy!