For this tag I'm supposed to post the 6th picture in the 6th photo folder in my photos.
This is a picture of one of the two ponds on the farm. On the other side of the pond, standing at the edge of the water is one of our livestock guardian dogs. This picture was taken the end of March, so the grass was finally starting to green up but there wasn't any leaves on the trees yet.
I also recently got tagged by Alix at Casa Hice to post the meme of 8. I don't think my answers will be as interesting as hers but here it goes anyway.
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Getting the vegetable garden really going.
2. Getting out of debt.
3. Being an aunt in July!
4. Moving out of the mobile home and into the farm house.
6. The economy turning around.
7. The last spring due does kidding.
8. A better job than I have had in the past.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Tried to take some pictures of the goat kids.
2. Planted some gourds.
3. Planted some flower seeds.
4. A lot of laundry.
5. Called ABGA to get a couple questions answered.
7. Cleaned up backyard.
8. Talked to my mom.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Win the lottery!
2. Build a really nice milking parlor to milk the goats in.
3. Make everyone happy.
4. Fix the lawnmower.
5. Always know the right thing to say.
6. Speak a second language.
7. Train all the goats to wait patiently then line up politely for their grain with no fuss.
8. Be able to know the outcome of all decisions ahead of time.
8 Shows I Watch (I do not watch a lot of TV and we no longer have cable so this was difficult.)
1. Hell's Kitchen (online)Now I'm supposed to tag 8 other people, but I just couldn't narrow it down so if you are reading this and you think it is fun, do it in your blog, too!
2. Rescue Me (when we had t.v)
3. Trading Spouses (when we had t.v.)
4. Almost anything on the Discovery Channel.
I know this isn't 8 but I just couldn't think of that many.