June 30, 2010

Shame on Me

Wow, 3 whole posts for June and two of those were pretty much just pictures. This blog has definitely been lacking this past month and I apologize to anyone who takes the time to read it. I am still here, the farm is still going and the goats are all doing well. I guess I have just been in a blogging funk the last month. There has been lots of thoughts and things to write about but somehow I haven't been able to type them out for some reason.

The problem has been made worse by the fact our high speed Internet was taken out by lightening......again. Back to dial-up for the time being and all the waiting and half loaded websites that comes with it. The upside of all that waiting on web pages to load is my desk is finally clean and my spider solitaire skills are getting scary good. If I haven't visited your blog in awhile I am sorry, I am hoping our regular Internet service will be fixed soon.

10 comments:

Gail said...

Never apolidize for life. We enjoy when you are here.

sunset pines farm said...

glad you are back. We have had the same trouble with our Internet.

Renee said...

That stinks that you lost your high speed internet! I wouldn't be able to handle dial up anymore. I've grown far too impatient. Lol!

Welcome back!

Brenda said...

Oooooo ... Dial up! That makes it hard to get in the mood to write on your blog. I hope you're up to speed soon.

Alison said...

No shame--you're running a farm! Who has time for blogging? But it's good to know you all are a-ok (other than random lightning strikes, that is).

Mom L said...

Don't worry - I won't abandon you! I still check every day. Since all my friends and family are on the East Coast, I would be lost without the internet.

And Spider Solitaire is very important!

Nancy in Iowa

brokenteepee said...

How frustrating.
Enjoy life. Blogging is supposed to be fun

Teresa said...

Oh, Dial up is no fun. Hope you are enjoying everything even if you have a hard time writing about it. We'll wait patiently until you get your Internet back.

Twisted Fencepost said...

You won't hear any complaints from me.
I have been so far behind. But I'm catching up.
I hope I can catch up soon. I'm having blog DT's!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, glad we don't have dial-up here anymore. I was able to still update my blog while on vacation last week in Georgia while I could since we did a lot of fun stuff and spending time with family while there but in the evenings before bed I was able to sit down at the computer, the first couple of nights we were there my 5-year-old niece spent the night at the hotel with us.

~*~Amy~*~