I had another nice surprise recently when I was given the Honest Scrap award from Magaly. Her Pagan Culture blog didn't seem like a blog I would be interested in at first but after I started reading it I found out that she is a wonderful writer, an honest, open minded person and just plain likable; besides the fact she has a very interesting blog! Thank you very much for the blog award Magaly.
Magaly's Honest Scrap Award requires that I write 10 honest things about me, and then I have to pass it on to 7 people with blogs “I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.” This might not be so easy, I can talk about my goats or the farm all day long, just ask my husband but talking about myself is not as easy for me. I will give it a try though.
- I have a twin sister and we never, ever dressed alike as kids.
- I met my husband in high school.
- I like the ice Sonic puts in their drinks.
- I really don't like cell phones.
- I didn't meet my father until I was 21 years old.
- I named our farm after a very special horse I owned in my teens and twenties.
- I have a fear of tornadoes. (yes..I do live in Kansas, isn't that ironic)
- I got interested in goats after a neighbor's goat showed up at our house, peeping in the window.
- I really hate it when people let their dogs run loose to cause problems for their neighbors.
- Sunflowers are my favorite flowers.
7 Blogs full of Honest Scrap:1. Red Pine Mountain
2. Cookin' With Barefoot
3. In The Shadow of Juniper Hill
4. My Net Finds
5. Spot On Cedar Pond
6. Stop the Ride!