December 24, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to write a note to say thank you for all the nice comments from my SITS visitors and everyone else. I certainly had a lot of fun reading all of them. I was very happy and surprised to see so many new followers. Thank you! I am really looking forward to visiting your blogs too. With so many people to visit and the chaos of the holidays it might take me a few days to get to every one, but I will! In the meantime I want to wish you all Happy Holidays and a very happy New Year to come!

8 comments:

Gail said...

Merry Christmas!

Alison said...

Wow! 176 comments! That sure is something.

Enjoy your holidays!

Anonymous said...

A very merry Christmas to you and yours!
Thank you for all the fun and informative posts this past year and for your help when I had questions about the 'kids'!!
Here's to a safe and healthy New Year for man and beast :)

Twisted Fencepost said...

Merry Christmas, Jennifer, to you and your family!
May all your wishes come true!

brokenteepee said...

Merry Christmas to all of the Goats in the Garden from all of The Happy Goats!

Becky said...

Merry Christmas Jennifer to you and your family and all the critters you have. Hope the goats are keeping warm.

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Visiting from SITS! Happy SITS Day, and also Happy Holidays!

Moomette's last post: Best of Moomette’s Magnificents Blog Posts 2009

Kirsty said...

I just made it over, more then a little late..forgive my rudeness Thank you for coming to my SITS day amidst all the holiday/post SITS day chaos :) Love your blog!